Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's been awhile...

Dear Blog,

I know it's been awhile, do you still remember me perhaps? I am your maker the one who created you and then so roughly abandoned you.

I just thought I'd let you know that I haven't forgotten about you and that in the back recesses of my mind I am debating coming back to you. I miss the feel of putting my thoughts on your warm green page, of letting my fingers fly over the keyboard, all willy nilly and seeing what the result may be.

I am thinking of changing your name, your format but then you are so warm and familiar that I like you just the way you are. Who cares what you used to be. You are mine, to be whatever and however I want.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

adventure grrl said...

I am so EXCITED that you started blogging! yay for you! I think it saved my life that's for damn sure!

As for adventures, I hope you do some. You know, they don't have to be any big deal -- you don't need to be jumping out of airplanes. The point is to set a little time aside to bring yourself joy. I just wanted to say that b/c ya know... joy is important!!!

adventure grrl said...

It's okay, I go through times when I need a break, just keep at it, keep it simple. PS We;re having some difficulty over at 100 days in bed with updating Followers (I say as if there's a whole team of us LOL) but I hope you stop by again :)