Thursday, July 8, 2010

I wonder...

If I will ever truly be happy?

If I will ever get to my goal weight?

If I will ever be healthy in my head?

If my issues will ever really go away?

If I will ever find that one exercise that I love and can’t wait to get out and do?

If this heat spell will ever break?

If my girls will remember this dark time?

lf food ever become just fuel for my body?

If I will ever learn to love and accept myself?

2 comments:

heavy d said...

mountain biking. ideal weight?! no such thing. healthy heads are a myth as well, my dear. chin up!

Heather said...

Remember, it's not always about the destination, but the journey...so enjoy TRYING to find that favorite exercise, make memories during 'the heat spell of 2010' and know that you are a strong, beautiful person on the path to knowing yourself better...trust me, you're a wonderful person to know!