Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello old friend

A couple of days ago, I was reading some of my favorite blogs and started to think about my own experience blogging. I know that I enjoy writing, sharing little tidbits of my life and whatnot. Yet I can't help but wonder, if no one is reading, then what's the use.

I need to remember that my blog is for ME, that it's MINE and that it doesn't matter how many people read. I enjoy the feeling of hitting the publish button and whatever happens after that will happen. No big deal.

Or so I can tell myself right?

If you are new here then Hello, welcome! Please feel free to say hi in the comments. I make no guarantees but there will most likely be some posts, at some point, in the near future :)

4 comments:

heavy d said...

Bonjour!!

Capital Mom said...

Sometimes I think "why am I writing this!". I figure it will make no sense or no one will like it. But, most of the time, I just publish it away. :-)

Lara said...

Your blog really DOES have to be about you. I've been blogging for 4.5 years and I've gone months without blogging. The desire comes and goes and I hope people read, but I'm ok if they don't.

Patrick said...

Sometimes writing it down helps us see our former selves and our state of mind we were in at that time. I started writing my "story" using a service called Storify.
Take care!
Patrick
@SCDPat