Amazingly, it was almost a year ago that I moved to my own site hosted by my good friend Anji! Unfortunately life got busy, priorities changed and I abandoned my blog.
Lately there have been quite a few times where I find myself thinking "That would make a really good blog post!" and have been toying with the idea of resuming blogging.
This morning my good friend Leah shared her shiny new blog with me and I must admit I was a little envious! (Kinda like how my uterus felt when I held her precious daughter for the first time!) So I am going to bite the blogging bullet and pick it up again.
I can't guarantee that I will post with any regularity and that it will be solely about my family. In fact, I think that's where I went wrong the first time. I need an outlet for my ventings, feelings, thoughts etc. Of course there will also be random sharings about my family and maybe the odd photo ;)
If you're a longtime reader, I hope that you will stick around and thanks for remembering my name a year later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to see you back, hope you can find time to blog more! You are an amazing writer and I love reading your thoughts!
Love it - and sorry if Charlotte made your uterus ache a bit ;) She seems to have that effect on people
Post a Comment