I always get these great ideas, mostly about ways to save time or money. My newest one involve saving money on our hydro (electric) and gas bill. You see, as much as I love my dishwasher, I am debating going the old fashion route for a couple of months to see the impact a change like this will have on our monthly bills. See, I run my dishwasher daily, but I could just as well be doing those same dishes by hand throughout the day. I want to see what kind of savings we would have with this new way of cleaning dishes.
I could be totally crazy and not make it through a month or two but I really want to try. I plan on getting a drying rack very soon and am going to set a date. I will keep you all informed of my progress. I am sure you are all just dying to know the outcome! ;)
Anyone want to place any bets? Have any thoughts?
2 comments:
I'm not sure that you'll be saving any money...
Have you read up on it? I have seen somewhat conflicting opinions, but generally, a full dishwasher is more economical and greener than doing dishes by hand. Just sayin'.
Sooo, no update?!? LOL
Post a Comment