Saturday, July 31, 2010

ADDled

There have been some recent medical /medication changes in my life and I must admit that they have occupied most of my time. I have seen a new Doctor that I trust and that is proving to be very knowledgeable and friendly to boot! So yeah, consumed.


But, on the flip side of those changes emerges a different me. Ok cheesy!!! Seriously tho, I changed meds and so far they seem to be helping. (Or maybe it’s the week off while the kids were in summer camp!). I digress, I have been spending time with each of the members of my family and enjoying it. I am able to sit and play a game interrupted. I can listen and converse in a mostly appropriate fashion. I can leave the mess for the time being (I will get to it tho!). I am making lists??? Every day, a list of things that need to get done. I mean who is this person?


There are some things that I am still trying to come to grips with, both physically and psychologically but I’ll get there. Part of me is also waiting for the crash, since this is almost too good to be true.


One day at a time right?


We’re going into the August long weekend and we still so many fun things to do! I’m excited for the girls. It’s going to be so much fun.

I hope all of you are enjoying your summers as well!


1 comment:

heavy d said...

best summer EVER! well, it's pretty good. please don't let it go away...