Sunday, January 13, 2008

Anna's 1st Birthday

Not only was her first Christmas exciting, but 2 days later Anna got to celebrate her 1st birthday! In true Taylor fashion, she had 3 different parties. The first one was on her actual Birthday. Lea and I made her a cake that afternoon.









It is no surprise that Anna LOVED cake and dove right in. She is so different from Lea! Lea didn’t even want to get her hands dirty!



This is Lea on her first Birthday


She wanted nothing to do with the cake!



We also had a family party for her that weekend with Bees family. She finally got her own chair! She would actually go up to Lea (when she was sitting in HER chair) and hit her until Lea got up crying and Anna could steal her chair. What a little bully! Now she has one of her very own.




Of course she got to have cake AGAIN!








I think she had a wonderful day and I cannot believe my baby is 1 year old. Where does the time go?


2 comments:

Mel :-) said...

She looks adorable! The cake looks great too, good job! :-) Love the little chairs!

Heather said...

FUN FUN FUN! I saw you make that cake!
Never knew the chair story, too funny! I bet Lea is glad Anna has her own too!
Beautiful little girls!