Saturday, January 26, 2008

Too funny!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a "laugh out loud" kind of person. But, once in a while something will just make me burst out laughing! It is such a rarity that Bee just called out from the living room to ask what I found so funny. I owe a big thanks to Sherry at Chaos Theory for linking!


You have to check this out! I can't stop laughing!




My faves and a teaser to make you go see!




3 comments:

Mel :-) said...

HA HA!!! :-D Those are too funny! The sad thing though, as my hubby says- they wouldn't put those warnings on stuff if some idiot hadn't tried it!!! :-o

Mel :-) said...

OK so I looked at that website and realized that those weren't actual warnings, but for laughs! Silly me!! But like the warnings on coffee- hot! (DUH!) etc. that they have to put on there b/c of some random fool! ;-)

Heather said...

LMAO! LOVE IT! Reminds me of my dad...half those things he used to always tell us to do...in jest of course! Too funny!