Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Google Quiz

a FACEBOOK friend of mine did this quiz and I thought it looked like fun (hey was just after 6am and I was waiting for my coffee to brew!) so I gave it a try. I actually had a good chuckle while doing it! Enjoy!


Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
A: The beautiful Marianne needs to be rescued. Marianne needs to marry a (fairly) wealthy man. It's not therapy Marianne needs but a dose of ... ( I love the dot dot dot)

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
A: "Marianne looks like a total "I love Lucy" rerun with the pigtails on." (I wonder if i could even do pigtails now???)

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search
:A: "I've learned that I can do anything I set out to do," Marianne says. "I'm sure that if I really put my head and heart into it, I can accomplish anything ...(awww.. maybe I should be a motivational speaker!)

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search:
A: We don't really consider what Marianne wants (now I know why I never get what I want!!!)

Q: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
A: - You Tube - Marianne does a jig (ok this was second hit but first one was BORING)

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
A: Marianne hates the sea and wants to go dance in the town (love the sea, and love to dance, almost accurate lol)

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search:
A: They nod in unison and Marianne asks, "What's the catch?" (hahahaha so true! Anyone that knows me knows that I never get jokes...)

Q: Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search:
A: Marianne goes electro...many collaborations here but most notably, Beck who delevers the ultra funky romp "Sex With Strangers" Fantastic album!!!" (maybe I should download that album????)

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search:
A: In her spare time, Marianne likes to play volleyball rollerblade and play with her chihuahua (umm random much)

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search:
A: Marianne eats well, she has always eaten well

Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search:A: Marianne wears Mystique Judith wears Shalimar But you don't wear no perfume That's why I want to spend my life with you That's why I want to spend my life (song lyrics apparently - guess I need to check out Mystique?)

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search:
A: Marianne was arrested for disturbing the peace by yelling at students in Hawaii. (heck yeah, I'm going to Hawaii!!!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is SO FUN!!! I'll have to do that with my name soon! Thanks for sharing!

Belva Jean said...

I did it and found more hits than I expected...some really made me laugh :)

I'll be adding you to my link list...looking forward to being on yours :)

Mel :-) said...

Ok, I did a few of mine- I will have to email you my results! The funniest though, after I put in Melissa wants-
"What Melissa wants, of course, is everything but sex -- love, mainly, but also that human contact and respect and mutual affection. ..."
Swear to God, that was the first one that came up! HAHA!!! :-D