Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 4 - We win!


Day 4 - We win!
Originally uploaded by circecanadian

I got a phone call early yesterday morning from my little sister asking if I would be interested in going to a hockey game with her. She had the opportunity to buy tickets that were great seats (Section 100- Row G - that's 7 rows from the ice!). I was at the library at the time and had to call her back but needless to say I was thrilled! Bee was still sleeping after his last night shift when I found out that she could get 4 tickets so that Bee could come with! I made plans for a sitter and woke up Bee to ask if he would be interested. Not surprisingly he was!

So, after dropping off the girls around dinnertime last night we made our way to Scotiabank Place to see the Ottawa Senators (Go Sens Go!) take on the Florida Panthers. Our seats were great! We could even see the players faces!

It was so nice to get out with Bee without the girls after his night shifts! It is probably the only time this year that we will get to see a game.

Thanks again Nat for the invite!


On the road to the game



The Arena!


The team warming up


Brad and I, waiting for the game to start



The team warming up some more (hence the player with no helmet!)


Natalie and I enjoying our way too overpriced yucky beer!


5-4 We win!


The team celebrates!


Natalie and BF Corey are happy we won!

1 comment:

Mel :-) said...

How awesome is THAT???? I would love to go to a hockey game some day!!! Looks like it was a great time, yucky beer and all! ;-)