Today at 8:17pm
hahahahaha not a good thing to remind me of right now (eta: that in a week, I was going to be in Texas, shooting a firearm for fun!) Just kidding. I'm seriously really stoked. It's something i'm not sure I will ever have the chance to do again!
The kiddos are in bed, i'm having lemon tea with honey and I think I got Anna's cold. Sigh. Sorry to hear about Sebastien it sucks when they are so sick. I agree on the not over medicating. That was the first dose she'd gotten today even though she had a mild fever most of the day. I save it for nighttime when I need her to sleep. Like tonight since Brads on the night shift. But, Lea went down without even crying. I mean dude, that’s unheard of. Ok so normally Brad puts her down because she's daddy's girl and she's been known to cry "lea miss daddy" over and over again. But tonight, not a peep. I needed it too, I tell ya...
Lol.. acting out, well she grabbed the canister of sugar off the counter and dumped it all over the floor, she colored all over Brads keyboard with a black sharpie while I was in the shower, she's taken off all her clothes and runs around the house naked screaming "lea naked" and giggling hysterically, she poured her sweet and sour sauce all over her fries, and nuggets (yes sometimes we eat out!)... especially when B works a night shift, an overtime night shift. That he accepted this morning. In his defense he did ask, and we considered it together and all that stuff… Ugh.
Anyways, so yeah, that's what things here have been like! She spends lots of time in time out. In fact she even asked for it yesterday. When I gave her a warning. I guess you shouldn't phrase it as a question eh??? "Do you want a time out?" "yes" with that smile, the one that just irks me! I know she's testing me, pushing my buttons but it's such a battle!
I've had a glass of wine ;) and have rambled on a little... hope you don't mind! Oh, and I am posting this on my blog in lieu of an entry! Again, hope you don't mind!
Marianne
3 comments:
You are SOOO funny! How many glasses of wine did you say you had?!
I know Lea's acting out must be so stressful when it happens, but you have to admit, in hindsight, posted on your blog, it's pretty friggin hilarious! *Wink*
Can't wait to teach you how to shoot the guns!!!
OMG! One week from today we'll be chillin' together on the couch! (okay, that SOO doesn't sound as exciting when I type it! LOL)
Wow it is coming up quick!! You are going to LOOOVE Texas!!! Can't wait to hear all about the gun shooting experience! That is something we grew up going and doing and it is quite fun!! ;-)
Testing my comment email addy. :-)
Post a Comment