You know, most of the time I am quite content with my life and the feeling of being settled. I honestly feel like I am the same person I was 10+ years ago, except now I have children of my own.
Sometimes there are moments when I am reminded that I am no longer a bar hopping, young adult. Tonight was one of those nights. This was my idea of a perfect evening, a cup of tea and a good book. Makes me feel really old and settled! Not necessarily a bad thing though, i'm not sure I could handle the bar scene anymore!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loooooove to settle in with a good book and a cup of coffee!!! Though I WILL admit...on the rare occasion we head out to a bar/club, the hubs and I still have a blast! We're more of a 'dinner and a movie' couple normally! ;-)
AMEN SISTA!!!
(and love the photo set up! *wink*)
Post a Comment