Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Day

What a crock this new "holiday" is. I know very few people who actually were off work and able to benefit and none of those people had kids! Unfortunately for us, Bee works in a place that never closes no matter the holiday and is also part of the Federal Government so it was really just another workday for us. I had hoped to take the girls out to the park or something since the sun was shining and it was very very mild but the street and sidewalks were a skating rink and I don't have any skates! Ha Ha.



We spent the day inside doing the normal stay at home stuff which included playing with Play-Doh! Lea's new favorite thing to do!







Notice all the perfect shapes on her right? Those are the ones that I made for her. Because that's how we play Play D'oh. She gives me the shape she wants and says "Mommy do it". So much fun! (That was sarcasm folks!)

3 comments:

Mel :-) said...

My kiddos love play-doh too! Looks like you had some fun mommy/daughter time!! :-)

Katy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Sometimes days at home are great! and in response to your question-no I don't mind if you put a link to my blog on yours! I need to figure out how to add links-I'll have to ask Melissa!

Heather said...

WOW! Look at ALL those shapes!
That's funny, 'Mommy do it'! HA HA HA! Riley is more like, "NO MOMMY! I CAN DO IT!" LOL