Monday, February 18, 2008

My little helper

I mentioned in my previous post that I was going to be baking brownies for a Birthday Party. Well, I did (at 8:30am) and I had a little helper! Here are some pics I took of Lea helping me with the brownies. I love that she's interested in cooking and baking and I hope it's time together that we can continue as she grows.






4 comments:

Heather said...

Great pics! I LOVE IT!
What a wonderful 'hobby' to share with your daughter!

Katy said...

Awww that is so cute! She needs a apron and chef hat to complete her tasks!

Mel :-) said...

Fun!! I love cooking with my Girls! Cuuuuute pictures!!! :-)

Jolene Perry said...

I've been cooking with my daughter for about three years now. I'm so used to it that when I actually get a chance to cook by myself, I'm amazed at how little time it takes. It's totally worth the extra time. I know that the day when she wants nothing to do with helping will come so we take advantage while we can.