Friday, November 16, 2007

All About Anna!

I have noticed that the majority of my posts have to do with Lea. So, I have decided to dedicate today's post to my other little girl, Anna banana :)

She is so wonderful to be around (when she's not teething, and even then really...) and brings so much joy to our lives. I really can't remember what life was like before she came to be with us. She is always smiling, laughing and just generally all round happy. She LOVES to eat. She is on strictly solids now and doesn't want anything to do with jarred food (hallelujah!). Her fave pastimes include terrorizing her sister, pushing chairs around the dining room floor, playing with the blocks and shape sorter (I noticed her just yesterday putting blocks into the bin. A new feat for her!) She loves books, and if her sister is reading them, she wants them even more! Actually, she wants whatever Lea has lol... I see lots of squabbles in my future! She really loves music and plays with her music table a lot and enjoys dancing to the Wiggles as well.


She doesn't seem in any hurry to walk which I think is quite interesting. I think that she is fully capable but chooses not to. She enjoys scaling my leg instead, usually when i'm rushing around the kitchen trying to make dinner!



Here are some recent pictures of her for your enjoyment!





2 comments:

Heather said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how fast the past year has gone! She is such a sweet girl! Give her a hug for me!

Trace said...

OH my GOSH - she's gotten so much bigger!! Tooo cute! I remember when she still had her little newborn cry!!