One of the most amazing conversations we had was regarding her diaper. She finds them all to be "too tight" (her words) so we bought her a bigger size and different brand (Huggies size 5 since you all wanted to know!) Now we explained to her that these were new diapers, that they were bigger and not as tight; hoping that the 10 mins of whining "too tight" would cease. For the most part it has worked. But, when I changed her the other day she told me "newones not tight 'member?" And I was totally floored. I'm not sure if she really understands the concept of "remember" but it was quite amazing to hear it come out of her mouth.
They say that toddlers are sponges, and I can say that at this point, that is absolutely true. Now I just wish she would slow down a little!
There is something very odd about the angle at which this photo was taken, but the result always makes me smile! Hopefully it will for you as well :)
2 comments:
She is such a little smarty pants now!! I LOVE IT!
That picture angle IS totally weird...but still absolutely adorable nonetheless! Love the slippers!
toooo cute!!!!
Children NEVER cease to amaze me... they understand far more than we give them credit for... they ARE little sponges for sure!!
Post a Comment