I knew it would happen someday. Since they are so close in age and often wear the same colours (pink!) but today the lady at the Deli counter of my neighbourhood grocery store asked me if the girls were twins. Now, this is something I have been expecting BUT I didn't think it would happen until Anna was at least walking and they were close in size. To give the lady the benefit of the doubt, they were both sitting in the stroller and had hats on but really, twins????
Do these two look like twins to you?
3 comments:
Well...with hats on and both sitting in a stroller it's POSSIBLE...but I'd probably still just think sisters. lol
HOWL!! Twins??.... hmmmm... not sure about THAT!! But they are darling!
Hoping you have a fab Sunday!
That's actually something people ask about my Girls too- and they are 25 months apart!! People are funny!! :-o
Post a Comment