
For Lea's second birthday we bought her a doll house. It came with lots of furniture and a family of people. She has played with this house on an almost daily basis and it never ceases to amaze me the "domestic" things that she has learned. The mommy is often found cooking in the kitchen, the baby in the bath or the stroller and the dad sleeping.
In my house, we try to sit down at the table and have our meals together. It's not always an easy task and i'm sure it will get much harder as the girls get older, but I just had to share this scene from this morning. Lea asked for some Cheerios after I had given some to Anna, and Bee found this scene on our coffee table:

It's neat that the Mommy and Daddy are sitting side by side and they have Cheerios on their plates! Too cute!
2 comments:
HOW SWEET!!!!!!
What a beautiful scene she created! I'm so glad you got a picture!
that is too cute!! Good for you for capturing this on 'film'...
I need to get better at having my camera handy.. i've missed out on soooo many photo ops!!!!
Post a Comment