
http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/Recipes/RecipeTemplate?recipe_id=87014
All in all it was very quick, easy and tasty! It needed to cook a little longer than what the recipe says so make sure you use a meat thermometer. I served it with applesauce instead of the reserved bbq sauce and my whole family enjoyed the meal. It has earned a spot in my recipe box and I will definitely be trying more recipes for tenderloin. Hopefully it comes on sale again soon!
Anyone have any recipes to share?
2 comments:
I LOVE pork! LOL!!! And where was the big sale on tenderloin?? I must have missed it!! Oh well... i'm sure it'll go on sale again...
That sounds like a yummy recipe - i'll have to try it next time!
It does sound yummy! I always tend to have issues cooking tenderloin too...the outside will get a little tough while I'm trying to get the inside cooked through?!? Ugh.
Easy recipe is to baste mustard all over and coat with crushed croutons (Fat Free to save some calories), then cook as usual. I like to serve with side salad.
Post a Comment