I know that Christmas is just around the corner when I see these little orange balls of sunshine in the produce section! Ever since I was little I can remember eating zipperskins (what we call them in my family!) up to and through Christmas. In fact, the toe of my stocking always held one or two and that was my breakfast before heading downstairs to check out the presents!I am so happy to be able to continue the tradition and so far my girls seem to love these oranges! Lea has been eating 4 more more a day (not all at once of course!) and Anna likes them too.


Another sign that Christmas is just around the corner:

That's right! Our lights are up! We won't turn them on unitl the 1st of December.
I have started making a mental list of all the Christmas-related things that I need to do: update Christmas card list, have portraits done (appt is booked!), shopping (i've started), baking (in the planning stages!), i'm sure there will be lots more to add to the list in the next few weeks. For right now those are the things on my mind. Just thought I would share lol...
1 comment:
I need to see if we have those around here!
Love the pic of the lights...and btw...your lights even look different?!!? I'll have to take a pic like that of ours so you can see what I mean! lol
Post a Comment