As you all now know, Anna has been teething pretty hard for the last week or so. This has included very short naps during the day (less than an hour) and frequent waking up at night. At least twice and not just for a bottle and back to bed. She wants to PLAY!!!. This has made for a very tired family. Except Lea, she sleeps through the whole thing!
Yesterday, Anna took two, long naps during the day (I had to wake her up for dinner) and I managed to get Lea to take a nap in her bed, where she stayed for a wonderful 2 hours. That night, as Bee played with Anna I promptly fell asleep on the couch. It was 9:00pm and my youngest child was still awake. How embarassing! Bee nudged me to go to bed after he had put Anna down for the night and I somehow made my way from the living room sofa to my piece of heaven that is my bed. I slept all night. Let me repeat, I slept ALL NIGHT. I did not wake up once, I did not hear Anna once, I did not hear Bee's alarm or him getting ready to go to work this morning. It was WONDERFUL.
Of course I had to email Bee to find out if I had just slept through everything or if it was at all possible that Anna slept through the night and he confirmed that he also got a full night of uninterrupted sleep!
Let's shout out an "ENCORE" and hope to get a repeat perfomance tonight!
3 comments:
That ROCKS! YAY! I hope this is the BEGINNING of a beautiful new pattern for you!
Hi there, I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to check yours out. :-)
We LOVE sleep around here too!! My Girls don't nap anymore but they like to sleep in past 9 or 10 on weekends!! They are both in preschool now so I have to wake them up at 8 and they don't like that at all! ;-)
so glad you were able to get some zz's!! HOpefully this will continue for at least a few more days??
Post a Comment