Friday, November 9, 2007

A bit about me and us...

So, readers. I guess you would like to know a little about me huh! Right now I am a stay at home mom to my two wonderful daughters Lea (2 years) and Anna (10 months). Most of my time is spent taking care of them and keeping them busy. When I am "off duty" I enjoy spending time with friends in real life and online as well as reading and watching tv. You will most likely hear me rant about my husband "Bee" quite a bit since he's a shift worker and that drives me batty sometimes!

What else would you like to know? Feel free to ask away!


October had been a busy month for us. It was filled with lots of fun activities! We went to the Pumpkin Patch with some friends and the girls had a great time!

Anna in the leaves by a Tree


Lea on some Pumpkins

A couple of days before Halloween we took a walk through the Mer Bleue Bog and saw lots of amazing things! We got to feed the birds right from our hands, we saw a snake and lots of pretty leaves!

Peek-A-Boo!


Anna the tree hugger!



Lea feeding a bird


We also went trick or treating for the first time with the girls, Lea had a ton of fun, but Anna is still a little too young (you know, not being able to walk and all...)

Lea the fairie and Anna the lamb. Aren't they cute!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE the fall colors! So jealous! Your 'girls' are adorable...but I say that daily!
And by the way...your online friends are in the 'real world' too...albeit a 'cyber world' at time! LOVE that you started a BLOG! ABOUT TIME!

anji said...

So glad you got your blog up! :D

Can't wait to keep in touch with you again!

anji