Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chips and Cookies


I had totally forgotten about these cookies, until I saw them on the shelf at the store yesterday. These are my absolute favorite cookies and and I am ashamed to admit that the box didn’t last the night (hey, there were 3 of us!) It’s a really good thing that they are not out all year round because I would really be in trouble! They have the perfect mix of mint and chocolate and are just yummy! If you have never tried them, I really really recommend giving them a go, just keep in mind that an open box is an empty box (unless you have more self control than I do!)






Natalie also recommended these chips and since I love trying new things, I decided to pick up a bag. I love BBQ chips but they have to be spicy BBQ, not sweet BBQ (like Lay’s) so I must admit I was really skeptical. (May I also add that my little sis who just came back from the Prairies chooses the Stampede flavor!) They are actually really really delicious and quite hot as well. They are rippled so a little bit thicker than just a regular potato chip and come in very exotic flavors that I don’t know if I have the courage to try (Szechuan, General Tao, Buffalo Chicken) and that Natalie won’t even eat without sour cream for dipping! But never say never!



Barbecue lovers will take a shine to these crunchy rippled chips. Made with our bold and flavourful seasoning blend, inspired by our popular PC Smokin' Stampede Barbecue Sauce, they're plenty tasty! Potatoes, chipotle peppers and a touch of smokiness… why bother firing up the grill when all your favourite flavours are right here in the bag?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cookies: Look YUMMY! Like Thin Mints (girl scout cookies) improved upon! I'll have to look for those!

Chips: Never seen those, may not have here, but they sound interesting. I'm not big on spicy though...but maybe with a little dip!