Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spending time with Sis!

My little sister and I are enjoying some quality time together with the kids and without. I can’t say that we have always gotten along and that we have always been friends because that just isn’t true, but with time and age we have become the best of buds.
It was a tearful reunion at the airport this morning (she’s been going through some tough stuff) but it only got better from there. What I love about my sis is that she thinks just like me, she makes herself at home and does not want to be treated like a guest “per se”. She helps with the kids (so great!), she helps cook and clean up after meals and she is just downright great, as a sister and an aunt.

I am so pleased to have her spend some time with us and to help us get ready for the Holidays,and of course for the chance to visit with my only sis! So glad your home Nanny *hugs*



Natalie and Anna exploring the Christmas Tree

Natalie and Lea goofing around as usual!



The "Girls" decorating the Christmas Tree.

3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! Glad you are already enjoying yourselves!
You DO look skinny! And it's not the tree, cuz Nat looks fat! JUST KIDDING!!! *wink*
Tree looks great! Love the pic of Lea and Natalie with the garland, priceless!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet Nezran!
Thanks for the kind words, and for the roof over my head! :)
Helping out with the girls and with 'stuff' is the least I could do! And helping take care of the girls is never 'work', its still a priviledge!!! (ask me again in a month) hehe.
Love you!
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet Nezran!
Thanks for the kind words, and for the roof over my head! :)
Helping out with the girls and with 'stuff' is the least I could do! And helping take care of the girls is never 'work', its still a priviledge!!! (ask me again in a month) hehe.
Love you!
xoxoxoxo