Saturday, December 1, 2007

Holidailies 2007


Every year I am amazed at all my fellow bloggers who participate in the wonderful challenge known as Holidailies. The idea is that you blog every day, from Dec 1 - Jan 1. This seems like a daunting task but I am up for it! I can't guarantee that the content will always be interesting or innovative but there will be something there!


So, it is Dec 1. Wow. I can honestly say that it's the first year that I have ever been so organized for Christmas (it's true, I swear!). I have purchased the majority of my gifts and have already started my holiday baking. I have my cards already and am planning to get them written out and sent asap! It feels so good to be making progress and to hopefully not get caught in the last minute mad dash for gifts etc.


I am so excited for Christmas this year! I think having kids has really changed the whole concept of Christmas. It was so cool to watch Lea open the first door to her advent calender this morning. Of course she just wanted to keep opening! We will be turning our lights on tonight and I am seriously debating putting up the tree. My only concern is that Anna is into everything, and i'm sure the tree will seem like just another new toy to her! Maybe I will wait a little longer :)


How are your Christmas tasks coming along?


1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, what an undertaking! Good Luck with that! I'll try to keep up on reading them!
I, too, am almost done with Cmas shopping...all of Riley's are bought and that's the big haul...plus most others. Taking Cmas portrait today and hoping to have cards sent out by the end of the week! Cmas decorations went up today, including tree and outside lights! So exciting! If only it was 70* here in Texas!
Put the tree up! Anna can handle it!!!