Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cookie Time!

One of my favorite memories as a child is making cookies. I used to make them with my Grammie all the time when I visited with her. It has been one of those things that I have been looking forward to doing with my own kids, and today I had that chance. I had premade some Sugar Cookie dough and Lea and I rolled it out, cut it into star shapes and sprinkled with red and green sprinkles. It was really nice to spend some time with just her (Anna was sleeping and Bee got to get away for a few mins to play on his computer!) and to start some new traditions of our own. This is not her first Christmas but it is the first one that she can help and remember. I hope she had as much fun as I did but I’m almost positive that she did!



Lea and I cutting the cookies into star shapes



Lea got to put the sprinkles on!


Making Memories!




1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute! I didn't have any cooking baking memories myself, but I am determined to make them for my son!
You guys look like you are having a great time! Memory to cherish for sure.