What else is cute is your Christmas card that i received today!!!! Adorable!
It's been a whirlwind week and a half for me... I still have NOT put up our tree... still NOT mailed out my Xmas cards (which I think I will land up doing a Christmas letter via email at this point)...
Your tree looks gorgeous by the way!
Well, must run... but we MUST, MUST pick new dates to get together.... thinking January, since I'll be likely living at the hospital for the next little while (my mom)... but we need to catch up!
2 comments:
OMG! That is SO ADORABLE!!!! So glad you got it on video!
WOW!! Soooo cute!!!
What else is cute is your Christmas card that i received today!!!! Adorable!
It's been a whirlwind week and a half for me... I still have NOT put up our tree... still NOT mailed out my Xmas cards (which I think I will land up doing a Christmas letter via email at this point)...
Your tree looks gorgeous by the way!
Well, must run... but we MUST, MUST pick new dates to get together.... thinking January, since I'll be likely living at the hospital for the next little while (my mom)... but we need to catch up!
Mucho hugs and kisses,
Trace
Post a Comment